Jaspreet Singh - RCMP Authorized Fingerprint Agent of 1177060 Alberta Inc. O/A Fingercheck Plus
A native of Chandigarh, India, Jaspreet graduated from high school in 2016 with 97% average. In September 2016 he studied criminology at Northern Lights College in Dawson Creek BC. He graduated in June 2018 from Bow Valley College in Calgary with his legal assistant diploma.
Jaspreet worked with the State Legal Cell Authority India in Chandigarh as a public speaker. He also worked as an administrator at Avtar Film Productions. He continues to manage its website and facebook page. His Canadian work experience includes administrative work and customer service at Jaan G in trucking and at Nofrills supermarket.
Jaspreet is experienced in all types of fingerprint requirements in digital and ink formats; digitization of fingerprints and destruction of fingerprint and criminal record information. He is also familiar with all requirements for various types of pictures, including citizenship, immigration and employment. Jaspreet processes record suspension (pardons) for Canada and I-192 and I-212 non-immigrant waiver applications for the United States. He speaks English, Hindi, Punjabi and Urdu.
Nikola Xu - RCMP Authorized Fingerprint Agent of 1177060 Alberta Inc. O/A Fingercheck Plus
Nikola is a native of Beijing China. His educational credentials include:
– Bachelors’ degree in English, Czech and International Relations from Beijing Foreign Studies University including 1 semester at St. Charles University in Prague.
– Master of Education from University of Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
– Certificate in Applied Business management University of Manitoba
– Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) University of British Columbia
He has a broad range of employment experience including:
– Xinhua News Agency July 2009 – December 2015
News Editor, Photographer, Administrative Assistant based in Beijing and Rome but encompassing all of China and Europe.
– University of Adelaide South Australia November 2016 – January 2017
Academic Research Assistant
– Global Education Winnipeg MB October 2020 – December 2020
Teaching International Student IELTS exam preparation
Nikola joined Hansen and Company in July 2021 as a legal assistant and customer service representative where his multilingual and multicultural skills are fully utilized. He is an RCMP approved fingerprint agent